- Assessment - An Assessment Handbook will be provided to outline the assessment requirements and timing of all courses. Assessments will be consistent with NESA requirements for both Year 11 and Year 12 … Continue Reading Assessment
- BYOD - Rationale: Why BYOD? At Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College, our mission for learning engages young people to develop skills for success in life, learning and work. The College vision challenges … Continue Reading BYOD
- Patterns of study - Students receive a non-ATAR HSC, and Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Certificate I, II or III qualification(s), depending on the particular course selected and the units of competency achieved. A wide range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses will be on offer for students to study
- Specialisations - Many of our courses offer students the opportunity for deeper study into Year 12, students are able to specialise in various subjects and improve their employability through receiving higher level qualifications.
- The College Day - The SCCVC College timetable is designed to support student learning in the workplace.
- Uniform - College Uniform is always to be worn to and from the College (unless otherwise directed).