- Assessment - An Assessment Handbook will be provided to outline the assessment requirements and timing of all courses. Assessments will be consistent with NESA requirements for both Year 11 and Year 12 … Continue Reading Assessment
- Downloadable forms - If for some reason your child needs to be absent from the College for five or more consecutive days during Term time, they will need to get the attached form … Continue Reading Downloadable forms
- Mentoring - Each student is assigned a mentor to provide them with guidance and support.
- Pastoral Care - The pastoral care of the students is integral to all aspects of College life. The College Leadership and Learning Facilitators (teachers) have carriage of a pastoral care policy that has the welfare … Continue Reading Pastoral Care
- Policy Documents - All of the relevant policies related to college pastoral care and discipline matters here at SCCVC.