Vision and Mission
Our School Vision
SCCVC students and graduates are challenged and inspired to be:
- Ethical, empathic and reflective, committed to Gospel values and actions;
- Resilient, optimistic and courageous leaders: in their lives and learning;
- Adaptable, flexible and creative critical thinkers in high-quality challenging learning contexts;
- Innovative and highly skilled in their training and workplaces;
- Responsible, respectful young adults who contribute their gifts generously.
Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College exists to:
- Engage young people in developing skills for success in life, learning and work;
- Inspire and challenge young people through personalised learning opportunities;
- Enable the holistic development of young people within a Catholic community.