Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College (SCCVC) is now accepting applications for full-time enrolments in Yr 11 2021.
Step 1 : Please complete and submit the following:
- Expression of Interest to Enrol (full-time)
To begin the enrolment process please complete and submit this form online to indicate your interest in enrolling for Year 11, 2021.
Step 2 : Attend an interview:
- Students will be invited to attend an interview, along with their parents/carers. The interview will focus on the student’s:
– Reasons for applying to enrol at SCCVC
– Personal interests and career aspirations
– Understanding how attending SCCVC will support his/her career path.
- A copy of the following documents are required for the interview:
1) Career Pathway Selection Form (updated 1 July 2020)
2) Career Interest Quiz and Career Personality Quiz (to be completed online)
3) Your son/daughter’s latest school report
4) Year 9 Naplan Report
5) Diverse Learning documentation (if applicable)
At the end of the interview, applicants will be notified of the outcome.
Step 3 : Following the interview:
Successful applicants will be offered a place at the end of the interview. To secure your placement the Enrolment Fee will be due for payment at this time. The following Enrolment Form will also need to be completed.
- Enrolment Form A “Checklist” is included with the form to assist you in this process.
The Enrolment Form can be submitted by email to email@example.com ; by mail or in person along with the Enrolment Fee to:
Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College
17 Comer Street
BURWOOD NSW 2134
Step 4 : Attend Orientation – Tuesday 17 November 2020 @ 7pm:
- Students who accept an offer of a place at the College will be required to attend this Orientation Session. For further information, please contact the Enrolment Registrar by phone (02) 8372 4402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information in relation to the College, please feel free to contact us using any of the following information forms.
- General Enquiry Form
Please complete this form if you are interested in enrolling in the future, but would currently like further information on Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College (SCCVC), VET pathways, Certificate Courses, Traineeships or Apprenticeships.
- VET (EVET) part-time students
Students who wish to attend courses at SCCVC will be required to complete an “EVET Expression of Interest form”.
- Learn more about courses at SCCVC
For students from Sydney Catholic Schools interested in learning more about the range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Courses available at the College.