SCS, Sydney maintains this website (“Site”) for your personal or organisational information and education. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following:
- Everything at this Site is protected by copyright and may not be used except as provided in this Usage Policy, unless otherwise noted [see NEALS below];
- While SCS, Sydney strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, SCS, Sydney makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SCS, Sydney assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site;
- Hyperlinks (“links”) may be found on certain pages that will take your browser to a website that is not owned, operated, or maintained by SCS, Sydney or its staff. Although SCS, Sydney attempts to ensure that all links lead to worthwhile and appropriate content, SCS, Sydney assumes no responsibility or liability for the content at such sites;
- The use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. SCS, Sydney assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site;
- Images of people, places, and company/organizational logos displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SCS, Sydney. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited, except in the course of conducting business on behalf of SCS, Sydney. Acceptable use includes utilizing images, downloadable files, and other content for the purpose of running a SCS, Sydney workplace campaign. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes;
- SCS, Sydney may at any time revise this Usage Policy by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound. We advise you to click the “Refresh” button on your web browser to ensure that you are reading the most recent change.
The National Education Access Licence for Schools means that SCS Schools can freely use, copy and disseminate the information on this website for educational purposes without incurring a copyright fee. The one exception to this rule is for pages explicitly stating that “This page’s content is not licensed by NEALS”.
Additionally, schools are able to browse any page on this site under the same licence.
Please refer to the NEALS page for more information.